Thursday 27 December 2007

365 / 129 & 130 - Crafting over Christmas

Back to work already, but the craftiness of course continued during our brief xmas hols.
Late on Christmas day, during the cheese and biscuits, I cut a few more little felt circles from my offcuts - using the biscuit box lid as my work tray!
Then on Boxing day we lazed about rather a bit and did some leisurely tidying up, including salvaging all the "useful" bits of giftwrap for rewrapping, and also making cards and tags for next year. I do this with any giftwrap or nice-looking paper, ribbon, cards etc that come into my house, I am such a magpie for anything shiny that I can use for crafty purposes...
Now that Christmas has passed, and the boyfriend has opened his presents I can show off the crafting I did on day 116 when he was out - two felt badges tailored to his political leanings:
He seems to quite like them. Hurrah!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you should advertise the lib dem thingy on their official web site. who knows you might get masses of orders in time for their next summer conference.