Tuesday 30 June 2009

Lots of Free Tutorials!

Today I managed to get a page added to my website that I've been meaning to put together for just ages... a collection of all the free tutorials and projects I've posted on my blog:

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed I've also added a quick links list of my tutorials in my blog sidebar... but oooh it is nice to have them all together on their own page, and with lots of pictures! Simple things, eh? :)

A page of my Christmas tutorials will be appearing at some point, but it's far too hot to be thinking about things like that at the moment!

7 comments:

Emma said...

This has totally made my crafting day. What to make first...????

Really love the butterfly mobile, the butterfly brooches and the hairpins... the gift wrapping looks AMAZING... the sachets...

Thank you!!!

I CANNOT WAIT for the Christmas stuff.

Janina Modaal said...

Indeed, this is really very kind of you! Thank you!
It will be a busy holiday :o).

Rhiannon said...

How lovely and kind of you :D
thank you very much indeed
x

Dark Fairy said...

That is so kind, the projects are lovely

thank you

Chris

Chilaquiles regios said...

Today I found your blog and I think its super cool. There are a lot of wonderfull ideas and amazing stuffs.

I am from Argentina, and I like very much sewing,knitting.

Thanks for sharing with us your works.

Dark Fairy said...

Hi Lupin,

I have tagged you, have a look at my blog to find out what to do next.

love n light

Chris

Royal said...

very nice of you!