Friday 23 December 2011

Last Minute Crafting

I'll be keeping my shops open during the next few weeks, and posting parcels when I can (i.e. when my local P.O. is open).

I'm going to be doing my best to keep my working hours to a minimum though, and to generally try hard to wind down and chill out after the busy pre-Christmas selling season. After weeks of rushing to meet posting deadlines and working long hours packing parcels, sewing and replying to emails, it will be very nice to just relax in front of some festive telly... with my knitting, of course!

I've got a few last minute Christmas gifts to finish knitting and stitching, and I've also started knitting a cosy cowl for myself from some skeins of lovely soft yarn I bought earlier this year:


The yarn varies in thickness and is a blend of mossy greens, with a thread of gold running through it. I've never made a cowl before but am just winging it and hoping for the best :)

1 comments:

Gherkin said...

Happy Christmas! Hope 2012 is just beautiful.