I offer a range of packages to suit different budgets - see below for all the details. If you're interested and think your business would be a good fit for my blog, click here to send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Buy an ad on my blog:
If you buy a sidebar ad your image will show up on every page of my blog when viewed on desktop and I'll also give your business shout outs on social media. Ads are only available for UK and non-EU business (due to some complicated EU VAT legislation, sorry!).
- Featured Sidebar Ad
- £20 per month (30 days), or £50 for three months (90 days).
- One square ad image (200 x 200 pixels) in my blog's sidebar, linking to your site. Your ad will be in the featured spot in the sidebar, just above "my books". Only one featured ad space available per month.
- Also includes 6 sponsored social media posts per month: 1 Facebook post, one Instagram post and 4 sponsored Tweets linking to your site/products.
- Standard Sidebar Ad
- £10 per month (30 days) or £25 for three months (90 days).
- One square ad image (200 x 200 pixels) in my blog's sidebar, linking to your site. Standard ads will be positioned just below the link to my Etsy shop in the sidebar. Five spaces available per month - ads will be rotated weekly for fairness.
- Also includes a "welcome" shout out on my Facebook page when you first sign up, and 2 sponsored Tweets linking to your site/products per month.
- Mini Sidebar Ad
- £5 per month (30 days) or £15 for three months (90 days).
- One rectangular ad image (200 pixels wide, 100 pixels high) in my blog's sidebar, linking to your site. Mini ads will be positioned below the standard ads in the sidebar. Five spaces available per month - ads will be rotated weekly for fairness.
- From £50 per post
- If you want more than just an ad to promote your business or new products, I'm happy to discuss options for sponsored posts. Get in touch and we can chat!
- From £50 per post
- One crafty tutorial designed by me and posted here on my blog, with your link and a blurb about your business included at the top and bottom of the post. I'll also include one image of your choice.
- I'll also give you a shout out as the sponsor every time I promote the post on social media.
The most popular posts on my blog are always the tutorials, and they continue to get steady traffic (from search engines, Pinterest, tutorial round-ups on other blogs, etc) months and years after they've been published. Your links will remain in place for as long as this blog exists :)
I'll suggest some projects that might be a good fit for you, but I'm also happy to chat about any specific ideas you might have. If you run a shop selling craft supplies and would like me to create a tutorial with products from your range, let me know!
For £50 I will create a step by step tutorial for a small felt project (e.g. a felt brooch or ornament), a small embroidery pattern, or a paper crafting project like a Christmas card or gift wrapping tutorial. This tutorial will be published on my blog and copyright for the project will remain with me, but I will provide you with hi-res images of the finished project which you can use on social media, etc.
For larger projects, pricing will depend on the size and complexity of the project.
I'm always happy to chat about all kinds of crafty comissions, so if you'd like me to create a tutorial for your own blog or website instead please do get in touch!
Blog traffic and followers:
Over the past year (1st November 2015 to 31st October 2016) my blog has had 129,521 visitors and 324,459 page views. My blog has a mix of regular readers who enjoy my colourful, crafty updates, and visitors from other blogs and sites like Pinterest (approximately 27% returning visitors and 73% new visitors).
My blog has over 4,000 followers on Blogger, and over 2,300 on Bloglovin'. My Facebook page has over 6,200 likes and I have over 3,200 Twitter followers. I joined Instagram this April and now have almost 600 followers.
(Last updated: 4th November 2016)